Monday, February 4, 2013


Written Jan 27, 2013 7:29am            
I feel horrible. I can't describe this type of pain. I can't watch television or look at my phone for longer than a minute or two without sharp stabbing pains Every movement, no matter how small, causes pain. Bob and Mom have been wonderful.. And very quiet :-). My updates will not be very often and will most likely be very brief. Thanks for your continued prayers.
Saturday January 26-
I can already tell my hearing loss is improved. Yay! My head hurts but it's a different kind of pain. We are all exhausted. Bob's brother -in-law had open heart surgery today, last report is that he is doing well. We have so much to be grateful for. I'm so glad to be home and to have Mom and Bob here with me. Thanks again everyone for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment