Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Written Jan 6, 2013 2:19pm by Michele Robinson (Duffey)
So again..here I am at work. It's been a crazy day of surgeries. I'm here alone..and ready to go home. I woke up with the typical headache, I've only been really dizzy 4 or 5 times..tripped once..but no falls..So all is well.
I've been really touched by the messages in my guestbook. I appreciate the posts and know I will enjoy re-reading them in the coming weeks. Thanks so very much. I love each of you too. True friends are priceless.
I'm really struggling with dropping my classes this semester. I actually re-enrolled for one of them today..I'm thinking..surely I can take just one. Then the other part of me thinks...do what the dr. said, take no classes..spend the time recovering and making wedding plans. But is that the easy way out? Is there an easy way out?
I don't know. What I do know today is this: I have fabulous friends from all over that I am very grateful for, I miss my children immensely, and at the end of the day, I'm glad to go home to a house filled with peace and love. I am blessed.
I pray you are blessed today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment