Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 15, 2012
I successfully completed my day at work yesterday. Once again, I couldn't be more thankful for my manager and my co-workers. Everyone has been wonderful. Well, most everyone. I did have a small issue that really just cut into my heart.You know that moment when you realize that someone really isn't who you thought they were..and their well-seeming intentions aren't that well-seeming? Well, that happened. Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal. I'm just a little emotionally raw..so I did momentarily shed some tears. I was able to pull myself together and get through the rest of the day with no more issues. Patient load wasn't too heavy and the day just worked out. Bob and I met for dinner at Legacy Cafe (our first visit there) in downtown Waco (just a few blocks from home). We had a very lovely, pleasant dinner, prepared for us by the owner, we went home and straight to bed. Overall it was a very pleasant, wonderful day. The new headache meds seem to be working some..and I've slept really well the past two nights. It's nice to wake up feeling rested for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment