Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 24, 2013

It's Sunday morning. I'm alone in the house, listening to its silence. Today, I can hear the birds outside...a gift that comes and goes. I can even hear the wind. It's sunny outside and we have a full day of continuing to get the house and yard ready. Our wedding is only twenty days away.

 I had my final dress fitting yesterday.  My last fitting was the week prior to surgery--and it was so nice to see the staff at Georgio's. They are so great..and were so impressed that they didn't have to help me stand and change this time (last time I was so dizzy I could barely function--and stepping into that dress I almost fell down!)  Little things like that remind me how fortunate I am to have found Dr. Kim and get the help I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment