Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 15, 2013
Yesterday I felt normal all day! YAY! Besides being really tired a few times and having to rest, it felt like a regular day. Bob and I even went out to dinner last night, sat on the Brazos waterfront and ate raw oysters...YUM!  To be honest, I didn't do alot yesterday, just laundry, dishes, ran a few errands..but it actually felt good.  Today I woke up with a slight headache, and it's hanging around, but it's not bad at all.
I'm so excited to feel like I can accomplish a little more everyday. We have another busy weekend of wedding preparations. Our backyard looks a little like a war zone right now. Hopefully, I'll be able to help out more  than last weekend.  I'm sure Bob hopes so too. I have to say he is the most patient, accomodating, wonderful man. I'm so fortunate to have him in my life. 
So, enjoy your weekend. It's going to be in sunny and in the 80's here in Waco--I will check back in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment