Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 14, 2013

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I felt relatively normal until the afternoon when I decided to go outside and move some limbs Bob previously cut and I attempted to plant a few things. No, No--I didn't use a shovel, it was a sit on the ground and dig with a hand tool kind of thing. It lasted about ...oh..15 minutes.  Then my head was pounding and I decided to leave it for another day.  I have to say it was nice to be out there, in the sun, with the earthy smell of grass and dirt. It made me really miss my old garden in Mississippi.  This little outdoor excursion sparked a mild headache that lasted a just few hours (I took meds early on this time, Bob made me). -Thank goodness it was NOT a Chiari headache.  Chiari headaches are unlike any other headache. They aren't like migraines or sinus headaches. They are distinct, in the back of the head and radiate forward, pulsating. Usually, medications aren't very effective. I wonder what the inside of my head looks like right now. I think my MRI should be scheduled at 8 or 9 weeks post-op and I'm anxious to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment