Tuesday, September 9, 2014

You may notice, I had a newsletter sign up form here, and now it has been removed. You are welcomed to message me if you would like to be added to my email list.  I removed the sign up because my website is being restructured. I made the decision to put this newsletter on hold. I will still send out updates, but I do not want to be tied to a newsletter commitment with the new things that have really shaken me to my core over the past few weeks.  I am so excited and am totally filled with joy and optimism with what the year ahead holds.  So, please, if you want to be in on the updates and be sent newsletters when they are ready to start on a regular basis, please, please send an email to me at info@michelecollum.com.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment