Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Today I am reading a book that I am assigned to read, not a book I picked up to read just because..I am reading a book by Napoleon Hill called Think And Grow Rich . The writings are profound- about every other line I stop to jot down a note in my journal.   However, the last line, I decided to share with you, my loves. I believe we all know how this feels:

          "You have been disappointed, you have undergone defeat...., you have felt the great
           heart within you crushed until it bled. Take courage, for these experiences have 
           tempered the spiritual metal of which you are made--they are assets of incomparable
           value. Remember, too, that all who succeed in life get off to a bad start, and pass through
           many heartbreaking struggles before they "arrive." The turning point in the lives of those 
           who succeed usually comes at a moment of some crisis, through which they are introduced 
           to their "other selves." 

I know how if feels to feel disappointed, defeated, afraid and in crisis. If you read back through my blog, you will find a roller coaster of emotion, of ups, downs, moans, groans and even laughter... I hope you take away hope and encouragement.  I hope you find your turning point.

No comments:

Post a Comment