Friday, July 12, 2013

Juice Plus fundraiser details:
 I want everyone I know to take Juice Plus..it is so vital to nourishing your body on a cellular level! There is a children's health study that will allow your child to take it for free. Juice Plus Central Texas (my own personal franchise) will donate $5 to the Conquer Chiari Walk for every duo  (orchard/garden blend) or $7 for every Trio (orchard/garden/vineyard) ordered in July if the customer lets me know they are trying it in support of Chiari. Visit my website for more info on Juice Plus and how clinical research proves it benefits the body http://mcollum.juiceplus.com

If you need an excuse to do something healthy for yourself and your family..THIS IS IT!
Just place your order and message me that you did it for Chiari research! mmrobinson68@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment